I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Monday, October 24, 2011

An Oldie But a Goodie

When I was little, my "Bama" made all the grandkids what we all called tepees. They were little tents that easily folded and set up. The awesome thing is that they have lasted a long time. The one  above was mine, and now my little guy uses it. He simply loves it!


It is a fairly simple construction of four sides-one with a slit in the middle for a door and the opposite side has a small opening for a window. The four sides are connected with four pockets each holding a one by two piece of wood.



Those pieces of wood each have a hold drilled near the top and are are attached together with a small cord.

It's a fairly simple construction, but it will be good for hours and maybe even years of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!