I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Garden Sprouts {Spring Has Sprung!}

I mentioned here that I would share some pictures of my vegetable garden sprouts. Well, that was over a week ago! Here's the picture I was talking about sharing. I took it on March 26th.
Here's where it's gets crazy and is super cool! A week and a half after the above picture was taken, I took this picture:
Crazy! I'm super excited about how well they're doing, and I think I better thin them out here pretty soon.

Are you planting a garden this year? I'd love to hear about it!

I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!