I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Playing With Pom Poms

I picked up a package of pom poms in the dollar spot at Target the other day thinking they would be a great tool for teaching my little guy his colors. He saw them in the closet and wanted to check them out. They were a hit! We played for quite a while with them, and they are helping with learning the colors.


He enjoys stacking them up, scooping them with little bowls and pouring them into other bowls.


Gotta love cheap entertainment. :-)


I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties. 

5 comments:

  1. What great pictures!!! I love the helmet while playing with the soft and safe pom poms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...yeah I know! He had been riding his bike and didn't want to take it off. :-) He LOVES that helmet.

      Delete
  2. What a cutie pie! He looks like he is having so much fun. I'm glad I found your blog via Fingerprints on the Fridge. I'm a new follower, and I would love if you stopped by, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought some pom-poms for my 2 year old and she's going to love this! I have to chuckle because she just got a bike helmet and trike for her birthday and she wants to wear it all the time too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love children's imaginations. Glad he had a great time with the pompoms.

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!