I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

$3 Hanging Bird Feeder {Not A DIY}



A couple weeks ago in the first Five Favorite Find Friday post, I shared this DIY Bird Feeder from Cheerios & Lattes with you. I had decided that we were going to make it at some point but then ran across a bird feeder kit at Ace Hardware that also uses a plastic bottle. 
The bottle screws into the base, and you just poke holes in the bottle and insert the hanger. The one pictured above is a two pack from Sears, but you can also get them on Amazon

The one I found at Ace was just a single pack, so it was only $3.00! It was much easier than making it myself and possibly even less expensive. We usually have a 2 little in the fridge now since I came up with the Berry Cherry Soda recipe, so there was no extra cost there.

Sometimes there's a simpler way than DIY. :-)

I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Such a great idea to get more feathered friends in the yard. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday! I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!