I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

May All Your Wishes Come True {Ladies Card}

 
This is another easy peasy one. 
  1. Start with the standard base of white card stock folded to measure 5.5x4.25 inches (you'll start with a piece 5.5x8.5 inches).
  2. Cut a  piece of green card stock  measuring 5.25x4 inches and glue it to your base.
  3. Stamp your flowers, scroll designs and sentiment on a white piece of card stock measuring 5x3.75 inches.
  4. Add brads to the center of your flowers.
  5. Glue the white piece to your green piece.
You're finished! Here's a close up view of one of the brads:




I'm linking at these great parties:
Mondays: Sweet Sharing Monday * Get Inspired Monday * The Girl Creative * Destination: Cutesy Monday * What's In The Gunny Sack * Etcetorize * Tuesdays: Riverton Housewives Roundup * Ta-Da Tuesday * Tuesdays Cute Crafts & Cute Parties *Happy Family Times * Show Me What You Got * Tuesday Time Out * Tuesday Tidbits * Wednesdays: Super Link Party * Show & Share * {Wow Me} Wednesday * Thursday: Pin'Inspirational Thursday Recipe Roundup *A Crafty Soiriee * Creative Thursday * Fridays: Delicately Constructed Fridays * Flaunt It Friday * Financial Friday Link Up * My Crowded Kitchen * Saturdays: Strut Your Stuff Saturday * Once Upon A Weekend * Sharing Saturday * Dare To Share Saturday * Craft, Create and Inspire * Sundays: Nifty Thrifty Sunday * It's Overflowing Sunday Party  * Cooking & Crafts Party


2 comments:

  1. Erin,
    This card is beautiful as usual! Your work is always so pretty. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday this week. I can't wait to see what you link up next. Have a great weekend.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Very creative!
    Thanks for sharing with my Super Link Party! :-)
    ~Susie~

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!