I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Garden Is Alive!!!

Some of you may remember me writing about a little hail storm. I thought my garden was gone for sure, and it wasn't looking good at all.


I'm happy to say, though, that it came back and it's looking great! I hope you'll enjoy some pictures:
Lettuce (good thing mud washes off!)
A little pea pod. These are the plants I was most worried about.
Carrots. They're looking good!
Spinach. Is it supposed to look like this? Looks a little weird to me, but I've never had much success at spinach.
Spaghetti squash (winter squash). I really, really hope I get a harvest from this. I 'm so excited about it!
Corn. Saving the best for last. It's gotten so big!
Close up of the corn.
Thanks for taking a little tour of my garden!



I'm linking at these great parties:
Mondays: Sweet Sharing Monday * Get Inspired Monday * The Girl Creative * Destination: Cutesy Monday * What's In The Gunny Sack * Etcetorize * Tuesdays: Riverton Housewives Roundup * Ta-Da Tuesday * Tuesdays Cute Crafts & Cute Parties *Happy Family Times * Show Me What You Got * Tuesday Time Out * Tuesday Tidbits * Wednesdays: Super Link Party * Show & Share * {Wow Me} Wednesday * Thursday: Pin'Inspirational Thursday Recipe Roundup *A Crafty Soiriee * Creative Thursday * Fridays: Delicately Constructed Fridays * Flaunt It Friday * Financial Friday Link Up * My Crowded Kitchen * Saturdays: Strut Your Stuff Saturday * Once Upon A Weekend * Sharing Saturday * Dare To Share Saturday * Craft, Create and Inspire * Sundays: Nifty Thrifty Sunday * It's Overflowing Sunday Party  * Cooking & Crafts Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!