I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cute Robot Card {Birthday Card for Boys}


Isn't he just adorable? 

I can't take any credit for coming up with him though.

You can find him here at Sewing Barefoot. She even has a template!

All I did differently was add some brads for eyes.
I just love him!

You could use him for any occasion. I added a "happy birthday sentiment on the inside to make it a birthday card.

Head on over to Sewing Barefoot if you'd like to make your own little robot card.


~Want more card ideas? Check out my card gallery~



I'm linking at these great parties:
Mondays: Sweet Sharing Monday *  The Girl Creative * Destination: Cutesy Monday * What's In The Gunny Sack * Etcetorize * Made by you Monday*Make It Yourself Monday*Mop It Up Mondays*Make The Scene Monday*Make It Pretty Monday*
Tuesdays: Riverton Housewives Roundup *  Show Me What You Got * Tuesday Time Out  * Tasteful Tuesdays * Too Cute Tuesday*Tuesday's Treasures*Crafty TuesdayTrendy Tuesday
Wednesdays: Super Link Party * Show & Share * {Wow Me} Wednesday *From Dream To Reality*Create & Share*What I Whipped Up Wednesday*What We Wore & Made Wednesday*The Creative Spark Wednesdays* Milk & Cuddles*Made By Me Wednesdays*Adorned From Above*
Thursday: Pin'Inspirational Thursday Recipe Roundup *A Crafty Soiriee * Creative Thursday *Taylor House Thursday*Transformation Thursday*Hookin Up With HoH*Creative Juice Thursday*Live Laugh Linky Thursday* Link Party Thursday*Taking A Time Out Thursday*Eat Make Grow*
Fridays: Delicately Constructed Fridays * Flaunt It Friday * Financial Friday Link Up  *Friday Fun Party* Friday Flair*Pity Party*Frugal Friday*Friday Favorites*Weekend Craft Soiree*
Saturdays: Strut Your Stuff Saturday * Once Upon A Weekend * Sharing Saturday * Dare To Share Saturday * Craft, Create and Inspire * A Pinteresting Party*
Sundays: Nifty Thrifty Sunday * It's Overflowing Sunday Party  * Cooking & Crafts Party
Enhanced by Zemanta

15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my template - your card turned out so cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me and commenting at OneCreativeMommy.com. You have a really great site. I love this card. I'd be happy if you linked up some of your great ideas at One Creative Weekend on my site. The party is open Fridays-Wednesdays every week. Hope to see you there!

    I liked you on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's super cute but I really thought we were in the age where robots weren't just a little boy thing anymore. Maybe we need more robot parties for little girls and we'll inspire them to grow up and become great engineers some day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robyn,
      It would be really cute as a girls' card too. Great idea! I just labeled it as a boy's card, because I don't know any little girls who are "into" robots. Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  4. That is very cute! I like your robot with eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!! So cute!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by to say that I'd love for you to share your robot card at my link party that is going on right now:
    http://sewingbarefoot.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-weekly-creative-1.html

    Have a nice day!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!
    Those turned out really cute! I love it!
    Thanks for sharing with my Super Link Party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Erin,
    This is a really cute Birthday Card!!! Todays Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party is up and running. Everyone is welcome to link and join in the fun. Check out what other great bloggers are up to. Also get this great Natural Lip Balm Recipe.
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/09/how-to-make-natural-tinted-lip-balm-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I linked up yesterday. Thanks for the reminder!

      Delete
  9. Too cute! I'll definitely be trying this one :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww so sweet

    would love it if you could share this on my link party Serenity Saturday - http://www.serenityyou.com/search/label/Serenity%20Saturday

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!