I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Monday, March 18, 2013

ABC Baby Card {A Quick Tutorial}


I made this card a couple weeks ago for a baby shower, and the hardest thing about making this card was finding the font I wanted to use. Seriously, it's that easy!

Print "abcdeBabyfgh" on a piece of white card stock. Mine is almost centered on the page; it's just a little lower than centered. Cut two pieces of coordinating paper the same width of the card and glue them beneath the sentiment. My green piece overlapped the blue piece.

That's it folks!

More Information About Making This Card:
This piece was inspired by a card I saw in an older issue of Paper Crafts Magazine I was flipping through at the library. 

The font I used was Brady Bunch

You can download a PDF the template I created here to use or to give you an idea of how to line up your text. It will print to a 8.5x11 sheet of paper, and you'll want to cut that piece of paper in half to create your card base.


Happy Card Making!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is where I party:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1 comment:

  1. I love that card! The colors are terrific. The design simple (!) And that saying..... abcdebabyfgh.... How did you ever come up with that! It's more than cute....!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!