I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Co-Hosting {Wow Me} Wednesday Link Party!

I'm so excited to be one of many (over 40!) blogs co-hosting "{Wow Me} Wednesday" with Ginger Snap Crafts! It's Ginger's two year blog anniversary, and in celebration she opened up her link party for co-hosts. It can't even tell you how excited I am to be participating! Ginger's party is and has been one of my favorite link parties. 

Here are all the awesome co-hosts:
Vintage BarnWhole New LeafTaking Time to CreateThe Best Blog RecipesThe Pin JunkieStardust Decor & StyleKayla LeBaron InteriorsSouthpaw CraftsWine & GlueDenise on a WhimKeeping It StepfordJedi Craft GirlIt Bakes Me HappyInkHappiThe Love NerdsTiti CraftyThe Domesticated PrincessMom Home GuideThis Girl’s LifeTwo Ten DesignsRobyn’s ViewFind it, Make It, Love it!A Southern Lady’s RamblingsI Got This Martha!Cherished BlissLemons for LuluIn Designer JeansCreate it. Go!Sweet Little GalsCrafty (Mis)AdventuresRambling ReedVMG206Missy InspiredLife a Little BrighterNight Owl CornerMy World Made By HandSparkles and a StoveMy Turn (For Us), The Benson StreetMy Life as Robin’s WifeBits of EverythingQuinton Wench 

I'll be featuring some of the link ups throughout the week on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and will of course be pinning away on my Pinterest page too, so be sure to link up! The fun doesn't end there, though...I'll do a feature post Friday and Ginger will be doing a big feature post too (be sure to check out her blog for that!). It's going to be lots of fun so be sure to link up below!

Thanks to you for linking up and joining us for this awesome celebration, and thanks to Ginger for sharing her party. Happy Anniversary!

Here are the party rules:
The "rules' are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.

Link up to your post, not your main blog.

Must be something made by you!
{No etsy shops, giveaway or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!





2 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link party. You make the most gorgeous cards!

    RamblingReed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin. Thanks for co-hosting on ginger snaps. I love connecting with other crafty people. stop by and say hi. I would love for you to link up one of your cards on our whimsical Wednesday.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    I am following you via RSS

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!